Re: [DVDongle] Re: MAC PRO DV Dongle Install Problems

  • David K. Wolfe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 7:18 AM

      Bingo!!

      Thank you  -- it worked

      K1AGE

      On May 10, 2008, at 10:11 AM, Robin Cutshaw wrote:

      Hi David. Make sure you have followed the install instructions and
      haven't moved anything "to your liking". The DVTool folder should be
      on your desktop and you should double click on the file "dvtool" in
      that folder, not the jar file.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "David Wolfe" <dkwolfe@... > wrote:

      > Installed the OS X intel VCP driver and able to see the device
      listed in the terminal /dev
      > listing.
      >
      > All I get when hitting OPEN is a message at bottom of DV Dongle
      Tool is "cannot exec ambe
      > server" No idea what that means.
      >
      > Checked firewall settings and everything is open. Not running any
      other firewall except Little
      > Snitch which I disabled.
      >
      > Not seeing any USB port listed on Network preferences to open.
      However, the dvToolApp
      > Version 12.0.0 for the Intel MAC seems to see the Dongle OK per the
      DV Device listing.