DV Dongle with ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

  • ciw326
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2013
      Hi to all, will my DV Dongle work with my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T? I'm scare to try it. I would feel more comfortable if anyone has tried it with good results. Thanks and 73 de VE6AGE / Denis
    • nhorv
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 17, 2013
        Denis.

        It's working on my iPad, and the Android phone for me, and many of my friends.

        You should have no problem.

        73,  Nick
        KJ4BSM

        Hi to all, will my DV Dongle work with my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T? I'm scare to try it. I would feel more comfortable if anyone has tried it with good results. Thanks and 73 de VE6AGE / Denis

      • Fran Miele

          Hi to all, will my DV Dongle work with my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T? I'm scare to try it. I would feel more comfortable if anyone has tried it with good results. Thanks and 73 de VE6AGE / Denis

        • Woodrick, Ed
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 17, 2013

            Just how are you getting the DVDongle to work on all those devices? What software and hardware are you using?

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 18, 2013
              Sorry to the GROUP!!!

              I was having a conversation with a friend about EchoLink.

              And, not looking at the Subject line, I wrote before I was thinking.

              I wrote to Denis and apologized for my error.

              I'm sorry for miss speaking..

              73,   Nick
              KJ4BSM

              Hi to all, will my DV Dongle work with my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T? I'm scare to try it. I would feel more comfortable if anyone has tried it with good results. Thanks and 73 de VE6AGE / Denis

            • phoggberg
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 18, 2013

                 yes I would be interested in an iPad version of DVTOOL if one exists.  Where did you get it....

                ---In dvdongle@yahoogroups.com, <ewoodrick@...> wrote:

                Just how are you getting the DVDongle to work on all those devices? What software and hardware are you using?

                Hi to all, will my DV Dongle work with my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T? I'm scare to try it. I would feel more comfortable if anyone has tried it with good results. Thanks and 73 de VE6AGE / Denis

              • Tracy Holz