Google Chrome Operating System

  • ve6ccl
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2013
      looking at a new computer
      Dose the dv dongle software I use on old windows XP computer work with
      new operating system?
      Is there a version that does?
      Did not know Google Chrome had its own operating system
      Rob VE6CCL
    • nhorv
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2013
        I had DVTool2.0 beta5 installed on Windows 8 and it worked fine from the first time trying.

        73,  Nick
        KJ4BSM

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2013

          YES!

          Having said that, check your dongle program is the latest 2beta5.

          The dongle program is a JAVA program please check you have the brand new version. This new version has had a great many security problems corrected. JAVA is made by SUN systems.

          Google Chrome? is that a web browser??? What operating system are you using?

          Paul G. Chapman

          MInstLM G4IJL