Fwd: Re: [DVDongle] Not having any luck with DV Dongle on a imac with osx 10.6.8

  • W Paul Mills
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2013
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Re: [DVDongle] Not having any luck with DV Dongle on a imac
      with osx 10.6.8
      Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 17:46:12 -0500
      From: W Paul Mills <AC0HY@...>
      To: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com

      I'm not a mac user, but it looks like you need to get: 2.0 beta 5 from
      <http://www.opendstar.org/tools/DVTool-2.0beta5-mac.dmg>

      On 10/13/2013 08:32 PM, slorider58@... wrote:

      > All I get is the message ( Cannot find ascpserialdimac ) I have
      > DVTOOL folder DVTOOL.jar and DVTOOL.tar and have installed
      > FTDIUSBSerial Driver v2_2_18 So I'm at a loss !!! any ideas ?
      > --
      /*************************************************
      * Amateur Radio Station AC0HY *
      * W. Paul Mills SN807 *
      * Assistant EC Alpha-1 ARES Shawnee/Wabunsee, KS *
      * President Kaw Valley Amateur Radio Club *
      *************************************************/
    • John Taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2013
        Thanks guys  the bata5 worked .   That was just way too easy !!!   And sorry I didnt introduce myself    Name is John  call is kj4cgg  . I have a ic-2820 and a ic- 92ad  and this dongle and I think thay all get the same amount of use  lol   Thanks again  John Taylor   kj4cgg

        /*************************************************
        * Amateur Radio Station AC0HY *
        * W. Paul Mills SN807 *
        * Assistant EC Alpha-1 ARES Shawnee/Wabunsee, KS *
        * President Kaw Valley Amateur Radio Club *

      • paul warriner
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2013
          If you right click on icon and run as administer and see how u go

          Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone