RE: DVTool and Mac Mini

  • mark_zl2ufi
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2013

      I have a 2012 Mac Mini and the DV Dongle runs fine, as does a DVAP.

      I think (from memory) I did the USB drivers first then the Beta 5 software.

      I used Parallels on my Mac Mini and it again, runs the DV Dongle and DVAP fine as well.

      In Parallels I have Windows XP SP3 installed - works great!

      Mark ZL2UFI

      ---In dvdongle@yahoogroups.com, <dbwoodw@...> wrote:

      Sorry – sent wrong link – point was to get 2.0 beta 5

      BTW, plenty of ways to run Windows software on a Mac – I personally use VMware fusion to do so when a real Mac program is not available.

      Thanks and 73's

      Don Woodward

      Ball Ground, GA

      KD4APP

      From: Don Woodward <dbwoodw@...>
      To: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:38:01 -0400

        VK4MDX:

      Are you running version 2 Beta 5?

      DVToolInstaller-2.0beta5.exe

      I run it on a MacBook Pro just fine – I don’t know why it wouldn’t also run on a Mac Mini.

      73's

      Don Woodward

      Ball Ground, GA

      KD4APP