RE: [DVDongle] Headset for DVDongle

  • Dave Oldridge
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2013

      From: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DVDongle@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fran Miele
      Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 10:49 AM
      To: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [DVDongle] Headset for DVDongle

      I think it is the Logitech Clearchat

      --Fran

      On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM, nn6j <joel.nn6j@...> wrote:

      The headset I have had for nearly 6 years has bitten the dust. What headset is not the better one to use. The one I had was a Logitech, but I do not know the model number.

      Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

      I use a Creative Labs HS1200.  But you have to strap the plastic holders for the steel wire that holds the ear cups with wire tie straps.  Make them good and tight (I used three on each side).  If you don’t the plastic will break and the headphones will come apart.  Mine did and the tie straps fixed the problem, even after they broke.

      --

      Dave Oldridge

      VA7CZ