Σχετ: Σχετ: [DVDongle] Re: Set up a DV Dongle in assisted living center

  • Ioannis Kokovidis
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2013
      Thanks Robin..That's what I recall too...But sometimes things change !!!!
      Anyway thanks again..
      de SV2LLJ
      Greece

      Απο: aa4rc <aa4rc@...>
      Προς: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com
      Στάλθηκε: 5:58 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 20 Ιουλίου 2013
      Θέμα: Σχετ: [DVDongle] Re: Set up a DV Dongle in assisted living center

      Hi Ioannis. When you plug in the DV Dongle, it should take you through the FTDI USB driver install automatically. If it does not, check to see if the green led is slowly pulsing. That would show that the drivers are already installed. If there are no lights, you will have to manually install the drivers from http://www.ftdichip.com. Take a look at the instructions at www.dvdongle.com for more details.