Re: [DVDongle] Re: Virgin DV Dongle

  • gary b
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
      Hi Robin...Hope this isn't a double. Just lost the last reply I started. Anyhow,I got the software installed,and put my call in,and tried to figure out how it was going to work-gave up,and cracked open the book I got at Dayton,The Nifty Guide by N6FN,and I have been cramming this evening. Somewhere I have a headset around here I had for Echolink that I haven't found yet.That is about where I am at the moment.I think U nailed it about the drivers.I guess its functioning ok,because I got a screen and filled in what I understood.So thanks for bailing me out and I will probably be knocking again one of these days! 73, wi3l