Skip to search.

Re: updating mycall

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2008
      Hi Steve. That is just in informational message telling you that the
      repeater just ID'd itself to the gateway. It should say something
      like "User update mycall VK3RWN S". "S" is the module ID for the
      controller itself. You can ignore it. That message will come out once
      a minute on a healthy repeater.