New case

  • Fran Miele
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
      i received my new replacement acrylic case today. It is very nicely made. It is heavier and a little larger than the original which makes it stay put more than the old case. The Youtube video Robin made to show how to assemble it is excellant and is required to assemble all the layers properly.

      GREAT JOB Robin!

      --Fran, W1FJM

    • paul glassman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013

        Where do I get the new case? Cost? Paul w8jn

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        i received my new replacement acrylic case today. It is very nicely made. It is heavier and a little larger than the original which makes it stay put more than the old case. The Youtube video Robin made to show how to assemble it is excellant and is required to assemble all the layers properly.

        GREAT JOB Robin!

        --Fran, W1FJM

      • Scott Tyndall
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013

          Where did you order your new case from ? thanks scott

          W4TFR (TFARC)

          Tyndall Family Amateur Radio Club

          Scott Tyndall (KJ4BIZ) (Trustee)

          W4TFR logo

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
            HRO

            --Fran

            On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM, paul glassman <highschooldiving@...> wrote:

            Where do I get the new case? Cost? Paul w8jn

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

            i received my new replacement acrylic case today. It is very nicely made. It is heavier and a little larger than the original which makes it stay put more than the old case. The Youtube video Robin made to show how to assemble it is excellant and is required to assemble all the layers properly.

            GREAT JOB Robin!

            --Fran, W1FJM

            0

            bottom