DVDongle on Mac

  • VK3NAY
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      I have just installed DVTools 2.0 Beta5-mac.dmg on to my Imac and having problems opening the software up. I plug the dongle into usb port and the led flashes slowly as per instructions. When I click on the icon to open the software I get a message saying cannot find the dongle. Anyone on this group had any joy in using the dongle on Mac.Cheers Brian vk3nay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
        Hi Brian. Did you install the FTDI USB device drivers?