New acrylic case for the DV Dongle

    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2013
      If you were at Dayton this year, you may have been able to pick up the latest acrylic replacement case for the DV Dongle. I've put together a YouTube video howto for replacing the original case with the new case.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAZsJC50YqI

      These cases should be available soon through your preferred DV Dongle dealer.

    • Tim Barrett
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2013
        Hello Robin:

        How many different colors of blue will you be offering?

        Can I order a specific PMS color?

        Happy Holiday..

        Tim

        On May 26, 2013, at 7:02 PM, aa4rc <aa4rc@...> wrote:

        If you were at Dayton this year, you may have been able to pick up the latest acrylic replacement case for the DV Dongle. I've put together a YouTube video howto for replacing the original case with the new case.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAZsJC50YqI

        These cases should be available soon through your preferred DV Dongle dealer.

      • paul glassman
        Message 3 of 5 , May 26, 2013

          Robin, cost for new case? Where can I purchase one? Paul W8jn

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          If you were at Dayton this year, you may have been able to pick up the latest acrylic replacement case for the DV Dongle. I've put together a YouTube video howto for replacing the original case with the new case.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAZsJC50YqI

          These cases should be available soon through your preferred DV Dongle dealer.

        • Jim McCloskey
          Message 4 of 5 , May 28, 2013
            Are you going to do a video for the DVAP cases? The DV Dongle video was appreciated.

            Thanks,

            Jim

            Message 5 of 5 , May 28, 2013
              Hi Jim. I just posted it to YouTube.