Welcome Dayton Donglers!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013
      It was great meeting a lot of the Dongler community at Dayton this year. If you are new to the DV Dongle, make sure you download the latest beta of DVTool (ignore that java based version 1.0!).

      http://opendstar.org/tools/DVToolInstaller-2.0beta5.exe

      That version works much better and has many new features. There are also Mac and Linux versions in that folder.

      Be sure to post here or at support@... if you have issues/questions/suggestions.

    • bharathi prasad
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013

         Dear ham friends and Robin
        i would like to inform you all that i would like to give dstar dongle presentation to Indian hams. is there anyone can help good presentation for me. i know lot of presentations in the web cite. it is too technical. I want to promote only dongle for dstar communication in India. because we do not have repeaters of Dstar in India. My presentation is on 20th sep2013 during hamfest. so i request you kindly provide presentation which is not too technical.
        i request all hams who use Dstar pse look for me on 20 th to 22 nd sep 2013 on dstar communication. pse let me know who can help me for dstar demonstration.
        best regards
        Bharathi,
        Chief Co ordinator,
        National Institute of Amateur Radio,