DV dongle not recognized

  • ct1kcl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 8:29 AM
      I finally received my DV Dongle and trying to connect. My DV Dongle green light is flashing. I downloaded Beta release DV Toolversion 2.0.
      When I try to start up it asked to connect the dongle and is green light flashing yes it is. I did not see two times driver being installed ! First driver ok but after nothing happened. Is it possible that with only one driver installed the green light flashes if so how can I install the second driver manually ? Thanks
    • ct1kcl@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11 3:01 AM
        Hello again,
        My problem was that I connected the DV Dongle to a USB 3 port and that is
        not ok. It seems that Windows 7 installs the drivers very fast or may be one
        was already in before the dongle.
        73 de Jan CT1KCL