Running certain malware blockers will block receive audio

  • joelalumia@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013
      Just a note and FYI, I discovered that running Bitdefender along with DVtool and a dongle will block incoming audio --- in my case I could hear net control because I was connected to the net control repeater but I could not hear anyone on the reflector that was linked to the repeater. Shutting down the malware blocker solved the issue.

      Just an FYI-- for anyone who has a RECEIVE issue. Other Malware blockers may have this same issue.

      Joe W1XWX