DV Dongle installation problem

  • kj6oio
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      Several days ago installed the software and everything worked ok.
      Now when I try to start the program nothing happens, the program appears to start.

      Installed all new software but no change.

      It works great netbook! HELP!

      Thanks, 73

      Carlton
      KJ6OIO
    • joelalumia@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2013
        Are you running any anti-virus or malware blocking software? Did you setup or change any firewall settings?

        Joe W1XWX