Multiple Dongles?

  • williameott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      I really love my Dongle ( and DVAP ). I'm curious if there is anything within the D-STAR network that would prohibit me from running four Dongles at one time on a regular basis so I can monitor my four favorite reflectors simultaneously ?

      I frequently run my Donngle and a DVAP at the same time without incident.

      Thank you for any thoughts on this.

      Bill

      KI4BKF