Re: DV Dongle Connection

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2013
      You need to be registered somewhere in the D-STAR network in order to transmit when connected to a reflector. You do not have to be registered to listen.

      Make sure you have followed all of the registration instructions at www.dstargateway.org.

      Danny, the database does not show your callsign registered anywhere.