Changing the My Message in DV-Tool 2.0bata5

  • Tom_Pryts
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      On a Macintosh I learned that changing the "My Message" on DVTool and making it stay requires that you close the window after making the changes rather than selecting quit from the DVTool in the menu bar. After doing this once it will keep your message even if you use the TVTool in the menu bar to quit the application. i'm guessing this will work when changing your call sign say after receiving that new vanity call sign.

      Tom
      N3NTF