Re: Windows 8 Compatibility?

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hi Jay. It should be the same process for installing on Windows 8 as 7.

      Make sure you are running the latest software from:

      http://opendstar.org/tools/DVToolInstaller-2.0beta5.exe

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "jscherberth" <jay@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone successfully installed the DVDongle on Windows 8? If so, I would appreciate the details of installation.
      >
      > Thank you,
      >
      > Jay Scherberth
      > K7NJS

    • Kent

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 17, 2014

          running http://opendstar.org/tools/DVToolInstaller-2.0beta5.exe

          but not able to install the dongle. can not fine new hardware. no driver.

          any tips

          Rob in Calgary VE6CL

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 17, 2014
            Hi Rob.  If you weren't online when you first plugged in the DV Dongle, you'll need to go to:

            and download the drivers for your platform.

          • ve6ccl
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 18, 2014
              Up and running now.
              That was the missing link.