Re: DV Dongle as a belt pack

  • Tom Loughney
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
      I don't expect the DV Dongle to work with the Pi. You can do that with a DVAP but you need a D-Star radio to talk to the DVAP with. There is some discussion i the DVAP forum about that and I know Robin has been working an a Pi version of that software.

      I have not tried any of the Windows based phones or tablets but if you can interface USB to them it might work with a Dongle. Try installing the DVTool software and see if it runs. You can do that without buying a Dongle.

      Tom
      AJ4XM

    • k4rjj@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2014

        Can you expand on this or can anyone else chime in?  Could I use a more powerful machine such as Beaglebone Black?