Re: can not transmit

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hi Charles. That usually means you have not completed registration or are using a character in the 8th position of "mycall" that is not registered as a terminal.

      Make sure you are fully registered as described at www.dstargateway.org.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "charlesdockery" <charlesdockery@...> wrote:

      > I have installed the dv too 2 beta 5.
      > It connects to the reflector but on the screen it shows. login ok can not transmit.
      > The PTT button is not high lighted and dosn't do anything when I click on it.altho I can put a check mark in the box next to it.
      > I have my 880H set on a repeater that is connected to the same feflector but I see nothing when I press the space bar to transmit on the dongle. I'm regristered on our local Dstar machine.
      > Any and all help is appreciated.

    • Fran Miele

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013

            DStar does not like to see two devices connected to the network at the same time.  If you have your DVDongle and Radio programmed to the same call sign (all 8 characters) that could be part of the problem also.

            Have you registered and received confirmation though one of the DStar Gateways also?  If you have not, your permission to transmit may be another issue.

            Good Luck,

            Ryan