Re: dongle

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
      Hi Charles. Try clicking on the PTT button instead of hitting the space bar. That should work better for you.

      Also, if you have not already, download the latest beta from:
      http://opendstar.org/tools/DVToolInstaller-2.0beta5.exe

      That will run much better for you.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "charlesdockery" <charlesdockery@...> wrote:

      > Trying to set up a dongle, Ican hear but each time I press the space bar to transmit it disconnects.
      >
      > there is nothing to indicate if it is transmitting or not.
      > HELP

    • charlesdockery
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2013
        It is working, deleting my registeration and re-registering seems to have solved the problem. Thanks to all for the advice.