Re: [DVDongle] FRANCE : All digital modes approved by Minister !

  • Tom Whitehurst
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
      Congratulations, Pierre.  Great work, and welcome aboard.

      Cheers,

      Tom, KC5UN

      On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:01 AM, pedro-y-pinacolada <pedro_y_pinacolada@...> wrote:
      We have received confirmation of new regulation rules for ham in France.

      All digital modes and experimentations are now possible !

      D-STAR, P25, Mototrbo, IDAS, TEtra ... Wifi, 4G, WImax, etc ...

      This is a great news and a long work for our organization.

      Yahou !!!

      Pierre - F1SHS
      President of DR@F - digital Radioamateur France
      http://draf.asso.fr