FRANCE : All digital modes approved by Minister !

  • pedro-y-pinacolada
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
      We have received confirmation of new regulation rules for ham in France.

      All digital modes and experimentations are now possible !

      D-STAR, P25, Mototrbo, IDAS, TEtra ... Wifi, 4G, WImax, etc ...

      This is a great news and a long work for our organization.

      Yahou !!!

      Pierre - F1SHS
      President of DR@F - digital Radioamateur France
      http://draf.asso.fr