Re: I may regret this....But I did not!

  • kenn_n0va
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 3 5:43 PM
      I want to thank this group and all the individuals who took time to sent personal messages of encouragement.

      The DV Dongle installed with virtually no difficulty as well as did the latest beta version of DVTool. Incredibly cool hardware and software! I've been connecting to reflectors every day ever since.

      The only thing I notice is that after periods of inactivity on a reflector I start seeing "missed keepalive from gateway..." packets.

      Thanks to all,

      Ken