Re: [DVDongle] Re: I may regret this...

  • Steve Bosshard (NU5D)
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 1, 2013
      Thank You John !

      On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:53 PM, John Davis <wb4qdx@...> wrote:

      I have to disagree.  You do NOT have to register two different terminals when using a DVdongle, DVAP and a radio.  When users register more than one terminal, it leads to confusion.  I suggest only having the space for a terminal, then just use your plain callsign in your radio and other devices.

      John WB4QDX

      --
      ΙΧΘΥΣ
    • kenn_n0va
      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 3, 2013
        I want to thank this group and all the individuals who took time to sent personal messages of encouragement.

        The DV Dongle installed with virtually no difficulty as well as did the latest beta version of DVTool. Incredibly cool hardware and software! I've been connecting to reflectors every day ever since.

        The only thing I notice is that after periods of inactivity on a reflector I start seeing "missed keepalive from gateway..." packets.

        Thanks to all,

        Ken