Messages in DVTool command window?

  • aj4xm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      I see a number of messages in the DVTool command window that I have questions on. (BTW the command window is great and a real help to see what is going on. I hope that stays as some kind of diagnostic accessible tool.)

      This message appears a lot. Is that normal or a configuration problem?
      "missed keepalive from gateway, count = 1"

      What is "Ascp device started" ?

      "Gateway response timeout = 2" and then it disconnects from selected GW. Is this an indication of GW issue or maybe GW firewall issue?

      Thanks

      Tom
      AJ4XM