USB2 Drivers for 2.0Bata5

  • Tom_Pryts
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
      AS I understand it 2.0Bata5 does not need java when running with mountain Lion.

      If this is true do we still need to install the FTDI USB drivers?

      Id like to get rid of Java all together but will leave it inplace if its needed.

      What say Robin

      Tom
      N3NTF
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
        Hi Tom. You need the FTDI drivers but do not need java.