DV Dongle for sale

  • kb9mwr
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 19, 2013
      I am selling my blue DV dongle. It's in great condition, with original box, and USB cable. I bought it HRO about 2 years ago.

      Asking $160 which includes priority mail shipping.

      If interested, please contact me kb9mwr at arrl(dot)net.
    • kb9mwr
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 20, 2013
        It has been sold.

        Thanks for everyone's interest.

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "kb9mwr" <kb9mwr@...> wrote:

        > I am selling my blue DV dongle. It's in great condition, with original box, and USB cable. I bought it HRO about 2 years ago.
        >
        > Asking $160 which includes priority mail shipping.
        >
        > If interested, please contact me kb9mwr at arrl(dot)net.

      • ac2ie
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 9, 2013
          I bought this from HRO in Oct. 2012. I now own an ID-51A and want to sell the DV Dongle to help pay for a DVAP. It includes the original USB cable in the original box.

          Price: $170 including priority USPS shipping.

          You can contact me at ac2ie at arrl (dot) net.
        • ac2ie
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 14, 2013
            It has been sold.

            --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "ac2ie" <tearly32@...> wrote:

            > I bought this from HRO in Oct. 2012. I now own an ID-51A and want to sell the DV Dongle to help pay for a DVAP. It includes the original USB cable in the original box.
            >
            > Price: $170 including priority USPS shipping.
            >
            > You can contact me at ac2ie at arrl (dot) net.

          • n0hio
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 30, 2013
              I picked up a DV Dongle (the blue one) probably 6 months or more back, but in that time I've barely even had it plugged into the computer.  So I figure someone else can use it more than I will, hence I'm putting mine up for sale.  I only have the dongle and the USB cord, but no box or paperwork.  I'll ship to US only, sorry guys, too much trouble in the past with international shipping.  I'm asking $150 for it (includes shipping), please email me direct, I'll take the emails in order.  I prefer to take Paypal.
            • n0hio
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 1, 2013

                The DV Dongle I had for sale has been sold.  Thank you for the interest.

                Dave/N0HIO

                ---In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, <dvdongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                I picked up a DV Dongle (the blue one) probably 6 months or more back, but in that time I've barely even had it plugged into the computer.  So I figure someone else can use it more than I will, hence I'm putting mine up for sale.  I only have the dongle and the USB cord, but no box or paperwork.  I'll ship to US only, sorry guys, too much trouble in the past with international shipping.  I'm asking $150 for it (includes shipping), please email me direct, I'll take the emails in order.  I prefer to take Paypal.
              • firemed132000
                Message 7 of 11 , May 31, 2014
                  DV Dongle {blue} like new only used a few times. Comes with dongle,cable and original box. Asking $150 with shipping and pictures upon request. Email at kc9usb@...

                • Robert Harrison
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 3, 2016
                    Hello,

                    I have a DV Dongle for sale if anyone is interested.

                    It is in great condition and works fine.

                    I used it until I recently bought a D-Star radio.

                    I am looking for $135 plus $5.00 USPS priority shipping.  USA only

                    Thanks and 73

                    Bob Harrison
                    WA3KOL
                               or

                  • n1kxj
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 15, 2016
                      I have a DV Dongle for sale. I no longer use it. It comes with the usb cable and box. I am asking $100.00 I will ship in the US. If interested contact me at

                      n1kxj@...

                      Thanks
                    • kb8stk2003
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 30, 2016