Re: not work with OS 10.8.2

  • ke4qdc
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "aa4rc" <aa4rc@...> wrote:

      > Download and run http://opendstar.org/tools/DVTool-2.0beta5-mac.dmg
      >
      > That should work much better for you.

      > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "ke4qdc" <ke4qdc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > well I tried to download and I guess the drivers went ok but never got dvtool to see and open the dvdongle. Message can't find some file ending in mac

      that worked much better. The dongle is doing great on both my laptops of windows and mac variety. Now if I can get my dvapdongle straighten out I will be one happy camper. Thanks Robin
    • ke4qdc
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "dr_larry_s_anderson" <wb5ein@...> wrote:

        > Derwin--
        >
        > I have my DVDongle working on my MacBook Pro running Mountain Lion. I had the same error message as you, initially; however, I did some online research and found that my best solution was using the "beta5" release of DVTool.
        >
        > Works like a champ now.
        >
        > I'm glad to work with you to make this operational, if you'd like.
        >
        > And, if you prefer either iChat or Google+ Hangout, I can meet you there and go through the steps, if you'd like. (If you use iChat, we can do screen sharing, as well.)
        >
        > --Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN
        > Tupelo, MS 38801 (birthplace of Elvis!!)
        >
        > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "ke4qdc" <ke4qdc@> wrote:
        > >
        > > well I tried to download and I guess the drivers went ok but never got dvtool to see and open the dvdongle. Message can't find some file ending in mac

        Thanks to you as well Larry for confirming it will work on mountain lion and the wonderful offer to help. I got the beta 5 and its working great with the apple head phones as well no complaints.

        73
        KE4QDC
        Ferrell