Re: [DVDongle] Re: Registration

  • michael harte
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 25, 2013
      Thanks Robin,just received my dongle, really enjoying Dstar.Mike

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 11
        Just got my DV Dongle today and reg it on W4DSI site.
        How long does it take to get on the air ??
        73 Dave NU4N

      • Fran Miele
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 12
          It depends upon how fast the admin gets you approved. It's a two step process. Once all steps are completed correctly you should be good to go within an hour, usually.

          --Fran

          "Crazzeee stuff happens in D-STAR,..  be part of it"

          On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 7:00 PM, dwtucker19@... [DVDongle] <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Just got my DV Dongle today and reg it on W4DSI site.
          How long does it take to get on the air ??
          73 Dave NU4N

        • nu4n2000
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 13
            Just my my confirmation this morning!! Looking forward to getting on !
            Thanks for the info .

          • thuov
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 8
              I still get a popup message when I try to connect to a gateway saying that my call registered with the connected gateway. I have gotten my conformation e-mail from the gateway administrator and I also verified that my callsign is listed on the list of gateway users. Is this a problem with my DV Dongle or does it take a few days to approve me?

              73,

              Todd-KB5TMD
            • Tom Carpenter
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 8
                It shows that you are registered and that you were last heard on W5GAD REPEATER

                Tom C

                KI8AS

                On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 4:43 PM, kb5tmd@... [DVDongle] <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                I still get a popup message when I try to connect to a gateway saying that my call registered with the connected gateway. I have gotten my conformation e-mail from the gateway administrator and I also verified that my callsign is listed on the list of gateway users. Is this a problem with my DV Dongle or does it take a few days to approve me?

                73,

                Todd-KB5TMD

              • Todd Huovinen
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 9
                  Hi Tom,

                  Yeah, I think the problem was me just not being patient enough. Everything appears to be working fine now.

                  73,

                  Todd-KB5TMD

                  Sent from my iPhone