Re: [DVDongle] Re: Registration

  • michael harte
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
      Thanks Robin,just received my dongle, really enjoying Dstar.Mike

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 11, 2015
        Just got my DV Dongle today and reg it on W4DSI site.
        How long does it take to get on the air ??
        73 Dave NU4N

      • Fran Miele
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 12, 2015
          It depends upon how fast the admin gets you approved. It's a two step process. Once all steps are completed correctly you should be good to go within an hour, usually.

          --Fran

          "Crazzeee stuff happens in D-STAR,..  be part of it"

          On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 7:00 PM, dwtucker19@... [DVDongle] <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Just got my DV Dongle today and reg it on W4DSI site.
          How long does it take to get on the air ??
          73 Dave NU4N

        • nu4n2000
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 13, 2015
            Just my my confirmation this morning!! Looking forward to getting on !
            Thanks for the info .

          • thuov
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 8 1:43 PM
              I still get a popup message when I try to connect to a gateway saying that my call registered with the connected gateway. I have gotten my conformation e-mail from the gateway administrator and I also verified that my callsign is listed on the list of gateway users. Is this a problem with my DV Dongle or does it take a few days to approve me?

              73,

              Todd-KB5TMD
            • Tom Carpenter
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 8 6:27 PM
                It shows that you are registered and that you were last heard on W5GAD REPEATER

                Tom C

                KI8AS

                On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 4:43 PM, kb5tmd@... [DVDongle] <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                I still get a popup message when I try to connect to a gateway saying that my call registered with the connected gateway. I have gotten my conformation e-mail from the gateway administrator and I also verified that my callsign is listed on the list of gateway users. Is this a problem with my DV Dongle or does it take a few days to approve me?

                73,

                Todd-KB5TMD

              • Todd Huovinen
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 9 2:17 AM
                  Hi Tom,

                  Yeah, I think the problem was me just not being patient enough. Everything appears to be working fine now.

                  73,

                  Todd-KB5TMD

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jun 8, 2015, at 8:27 PM, Tom Carpenter ki8as@... [DVDongle] <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  It shows that you are registered and that you were last heard on W5GAD REPEATER

                  Tom C

                  KI8AS

                  On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 4:43 PM, kb5tmd@... [DVDongle] <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  I still get a popup message when I try to connect to a gateway saying that my call registered with the connected gateway. I have gotten my conformation e-mail from the gateway administrator and I also verified that my callsign is listed on the list of gateway users. Is this a problem with my DV Dongle or does it take a few days to approve me?

                  73,

                  Todd-KB5TMD

                • Bharathi Prasad
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 19, 2016
                    Dear sir
                    I have purchased new Hp Bc series my old computer Toshika has dvdongle soft ware . I would like to know how to use DVdongle in my new computer any body can suggest step by step procedure on my email bharathipd @ yahoo.com
                    Best regards
                    Bharathi

                    Sent from my iPhone