Re: Issue starting dongle / dvtool

  • rdrogo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2013
      Yeah, I think that's what I'm getting towards. I've been working in a separate email thread with Robin as well, but so far no luck.

      I've also now tried the dongle on a mac (OS 10.8) and linux (CentOS) machines, with the same result in the java version (closed connection). Couldn't try 2.0 because of code signing policy on the mac and the CentOS machine doesn't have the right ABI support (it's about a year old distro).