Registration

  • michael harte
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 23, 2013
      Is there a web site where i can check the status of my dstar registration? Mike
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 24, 2013
        Hi Mike. Try:

        http://dstar.info/query.html

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
          Thanks Robin,just received my dongle, really enjoying Dstar.Mike

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 11, 2015
            Just got my DV Dongle today and reg it on W4DSI site.
            How long does it take to get on the air ??
            73 Dave NU4N

          • Fran Miele
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 12, 2015
              It depends upon how fast the admin gets you approved. It's a two step process. Once all steps are completed correctly you should be good to go within an hour, usually.

              --Fran

              "Crazzeee stuff happens in D-STAR,..  be part of it"

              On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 7:00 PM, dwtucker19@... [DVDongle] <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Just got my DV Dongle today and reg it on W4DSI site.
              How long does it take to get on the air ??
              73 Dave NU4N

            • nu4n2000
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 13, 2015
                Just my my confirmation this morning!! Looking forward to getting on !
                Thanks for the info .

              • thuov
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 8, 2015
                  I still get a popup message when I try to connect to a gateway saying that my call registered with the connected gateway. I have gotten my conformation e-mail from the gateway administrator and I also verified that my callsign is listed on the list of gateway users. Is this a problem with my DV Dongle or does it take a few days to approve me?

                  73,

                  Todd-KB5TMD
                • Tom Carpenter
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 8, 2015
                    It shows that you are registered and that you were last heard on W5GAD REPEATER

                    Tom C

                    KI8AS

                    On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 4:43 PM, kb5tmd@... [DVDongle] <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    I still get a popup message when I try to connect to a gateway saying that my call registered with the connected gateway. I have gotten my conformation e-mail from the gateway administrator and I also verified that my callsign is listed on the list of gateway users. Is this a problem with my DV Dongle or does it take a few days to approve me?

                    73,

                    Todd-KB5TMD

                  • Todd Huovinen
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 9, 2015
                      Hi Tom,

                      Yeah, I think the problem was me just not being patient enough. Everything appears to be working fine now.

                      73,

                      Todd-KB5TMD

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Jun 8, 2015, at 8:27 PM, Tom Carpenter ki8as@... [DVDongle] <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                      It shows that you are registered and that you were last heard on W5GAD REPEATER

                      Tom C

                      KI8AS

                      On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 4:43 PM, kb5tmd@... [DVDongle] <DVDongle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                      I still get a popup message when I try to connect to a gateway saying that my call registered with the connected gateway. I have gotten my conformation e-mail from the gateway administrator and I also verified that my callsign is listed on the list of gateway users. Is this a problem with my DV Dongle or does it take a few days to approve me?

                      73,

                      Todd-KB5TMD

                    • Bharathi Prasad
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 19, 2016
                        Dear sir
                        I have purchased new Hp Bc series my old computer Toshika has dvdongle soft ware . I would like to know how to use DVdongle in my new computer any body can suggest step by step procedure on my email bharathipd @ yahoo.com
                        Best regards
                        Bharathi

                        Sent from my iPhone