Re: [DVDongle] Re: JAVA Alert & Dongles

  • Jeffrey G. Gomberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2013
      I think said that in the CERT advisory...

      On Jan 12, 2013, at 3:56 PM, "aa4rc" <aa4rc@...> wrote:

      Hi Joe. You should be using DVTool 2.0beta5 which has no Java component.

      It is interesting what a big deal they make out of Java hacks but ignore the significantly larger number of equivalent or worse Windows hacks. Maybe they should be saying "Uninstall Windows". :)