PTT triggered without DVTool window in foreground

  • Florian Wolters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hi guys,

      I know this topic has been discussed in several ways already, but I wonder
      if someone found a solution...

      I use my DVDongle to have some QSOs while working at the computer.
      Normally I would not have the DVTool window in foreground. So the way with
      pressing spacebar wouldn't work. Is there any way to get the PTT triggered
      with some Hotkey combination or maybe by writing a special file or so?

      vy73 de Florian DF2ET