Re: Fw: Re: [DVDongle] Re: DVTools v2b5

  • bharathi prasad
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
      Dear Rabin
      Happy and prosperous new year.
      Iwould like to inform you that on 12 th Jan there will be a  ham radio demonstration at Indian Red Cross society. can I use reflector 001 for ham radio demo. iam sure officials from govt of India would like to talk to hams from all over the world.
      Happy new year to everyone who uses Dstar communication
      best regards
      bharathi

      Chief Co ordinator,
      National Institute of Amateur Radio,
      1284, sector 12, Type IV special QTRS,
      R.K .Puram , New Delhi.22
      bharathipd@...

      From: aa4rc <aa4rc@...>
      Subject: Fw: Re: [DVDongle] Re: DVTools v2b5
      To: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 3:13 PM

      Hi Chuck. We've considered your device idea. :)

      The W5KUB broadcast used Telestream Wirecast as the video switching software. Just google it. They have a special through tomorrow for 30% off. That's the first place to start. There are several videos on youtube that show wirecast use.

      If you'd like more details, send me a direct email (since this is a bit off topic for the group).