Fw: Re: [DVDongle] Re: DVTools v2b5

  • Chuck Houser
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2012
      Robin,

       ..How about designing a device our DVDongles plug into, that the back side plugs into our Analog 9600 Baud 2 Meter Mobile Transceivers.

      Or if a newer DVDongle is required, I'd buy ! Your comments Robin would be appreciated.

      Also, if I want to run a Live Video Show on the Internet (Internet Conferencing) like your live W5KUB ham radio video broadcast and chat room, for DStar, mainly DVDongle Users in The Great Lakes.. where would I look to purchase this software and info on studio (home use) equipment?

      Appreciate Your Input Robin,

      Chuck

      WB8WHN

      --- On Sun, 12/30/12, Chuck Houser <ctx944@...> wrote:,___
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2012
        Hi Chuck. We've considered your device idea. :)

        The W5KUB broadcast used Telestream Wirecast as the video switching software. Just google it. They have a special through tomorrow for 30% off. That's the first place to start. There are several videos on youtube that show wirecast use.

        If you'd like more details, send me a direct email (since this is a bit off topic for the group).

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
          Thanks Robin,

          Have sent addresses. Have enjoyed your live show..

          Chuck

          Hi Chuck. We've considered your device idea. :)

          The W5KUB broadcast used Telestream Wirecast as the video switching software. Just google it. They have a special through tomorrow for 30% off. That's the first place to start. There are several videos on youtube that show wirecast use.

          If you'd like more details, send me a direct email (since this is a bit off topic for the group).

          --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Houser <ctx944@...> wrote:

          > Robin,
          >
          >  ..How about designing a device our DVDongles plug into, that the back side plugs into our Analog 9600 Baud 2 Meter Mobile Transceivers.
          >
          > Or if a newer DVDongle is required, I'd buy ! Your comments Robin would be appreciated.
          >
          > Also,
          > if I want to run a Live Video Show on the Internet (Internet Conferencing) like your live W5KUB
          > ham radio video broadcast and chat room, for DStar, mainly DVDongle
          > Users in The Great Lakes.. where would I look to purchase this software
          > and info on studio (home use) equipment?
          >
          > Appreciate Your Input Robin,
          >
          > Chuck
          >
          > WB8WHN
          >
          > --- On Sun, 12/30/12, Chuck Houser <ctx944@...> wrote:,___

        • bharathi prasad
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
            Dear Rabin
            Happy and prosperous new year.
            Iwould like to inform you that on 12 th Jan there will be a  ham radio demonstration at Indian Red Cross society. can I use reflector 001 for ham radio demo. iam sure officials from govt of India would like to talk to hams from all over the world.
            Happy new year to everyone who uses Dstar communication
            best regards
            bharathi

            Chief Co ordinator,
            National Institute of Amateur Radio,