DVTool (Linux) pulseaudio -alsa plugin > java

  • vk4tux
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
      I note the previous java version supports the ''pulseaudio mixer' as seen;

      http://vk4tux.no-ip.org/DVTool_pulse_java_rec.jpg

      http://vk4tux.no-ip.org/DVTool_pulse_java_play.jpg

      Robin is this difficult to implement in the QT ver ?

      Thanks

      Adrian ... vk4tux
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
        Hi Adrian. I basically call an API that asks for every audio interface available and that is what is displayed. I'll look at one of my linux systems and see if I can figure out what is going on.