DVDongle USB PORT

  • ve7hj
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2012
      What is the USB port on the Dongle end? Micro, mini etc.

      James VE7HJ
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2012
        Hi James. It is a mini-USB connector.

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "ve7hj" <ve7hj@...> wrote:

        > What is the USB port on the Dongle end? Micro, mini etc.
        >
        > James VE7HJ

      • ve7hj
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2012
          Thanks Robyn. Really enjoyed the video from Pacificon that you did.
          My wife told me tonight that Santa got my letter and will be placing a UHF DVAP under the tree....I am very excited and hope to get it working with my Raspberry PI.

          James VE7HJ