PTT Off Delay possible?

  • vk4tux
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2008
      I´m wondering Robin, if a PTT off delay (adjustable) is possible to
      allow a 2-15 second delay for use when latency level is high and to
      allow all TX audio to pass before cutoff. If there is a way of doing it
      myself with a java plugin or program edit, I´d like to know please?
      Perhaps a 160 second TX warning could run off the same setup to beat
      repeater time outs.

      Adrian