RE: [DVDongle] Digest Number 61

  • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008
      DVDongle

      It would be very useful to send text files or at least messages via the DVD.

      Kent

      www.narri.org

      unable to transmit From: Douglas Bornstein

      1b.

      Re: unable to transmit From: Robin Cutshaw

      1c.

      unable to transmit From: Douglas Bornstein

      1d.

      Re: unable to transmit From: Robin Cutshaw

      Messages

      1a.

      unable to transmit

      Posted by: "Douglas Bornstein" w6dxx@...   n46dv

      Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:24 am (PDT)

      Noticed this morning when I connect to my gateway, it is now greyed
      out and I can not transmit. Worked yesterday and have not changed any
      settings.

      Thoughts.

      Doug
      W6DXX
      K6IFR gateway

      1b.

      Re: unable to transmit

      Posted by: "Robin Cutshaw" aa4rc@...   aa4rc

      Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:25 am (PDT)

      Are you selecting a module other than "*"? You can't transmit to all
      modules at the same time.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Bornstein" <w6dxx@...>
      wrote:

      > Noticed this morning when I connect to my gateway, it is now greyed
      > out and I can not transmit. Worked yesterday and have not changed
      any
      > settings.
      >
      > Thoughts.
      >
      > Doug
      > W6DXX
      > K6IFR gateway

      1c.

      unable to transmit

      Posted by: "Douglas Bornstein" w6dxx@...   n46dv

      Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:34 am (PDT)

      Yes, have module B selected

      1d.

      Re: unable to transmit

      Posted by: "Robin Cutshaw" aa4rc@...   aa4rc

      Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:37 am (PDT)

      Looks like the users.txt file on K6IFR doesn't have you listed. If you
      are the admin, run "service dplus restart". That should solve your
      problem.

      You are listed in the W4DOC users.txt file so you can transmit there.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Bornstein" <w6dxx@...> wrote:

      > Yes, have module B selected

      Recent Activity

      ·          5

      ·          4

      ·          1

      Visit Your Group

      Yahoo! Groups

      Latest product news

      Join Mod. Central

      stay connected.

      Curves on Yahoo!

      Share & discuss

      Curves, fitness

      and weight loss.

      Best of Y! Groups

      Check out the best

      of what Yahoo!

      Groups has to offer.

      Need to Reply?

      Image removed by sender.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008
        Sending and receiving text messages is on the enhancement list. :)

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters,
        Inc." <w7aor@...> wrote:

        > It would be very useful to send text files or at least messages via
        the DVD.

        > Kent
        >
        > www.narri.org

        zU5NzE

        1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDaGRyBHNsawNocGgEc
        3RpbWU
        > DMTIwODI4NjgzNQ--> DVDongle
        >
        > Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)
        >
        > 1a.
        >
        > unable to transmit From: Douglas Bornstein
        >
        > 1b.
        >
        > Re: unable to transmit From: Robin Cutshaw
        >
        > 1c.
        >
        > unable to transmit From: Douglas Bornstein
        >
        > 1d.
        >
        > Re: unable to transmit From: Robin Cutshaw

        BF9TAz

        k3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZG1zZwRz
        bGsDYX
        > RwYwRzdGltZQMxMjA4Mjg2ODM1?xm=1&m=p&tidx=1> View All Topics |

        Azk3Mz

        U5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsD
        bnRwYw
        > RzdGltZQMxMjA4Mjg2ODM1> Create New Topic
        >
        > Messages
        >
        > 1a.

        XVhBF9

        TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzO
        DMEc2V
        > jA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQ--> unable to transmit
        >
        > Posted by: "Douglas Bornstein"
        > <mailto:w6dxx@...?Subject=%20Re%3Aunable%20to%20transmit>
        > w6dxx@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/n46dv> n46dv
        >
        > Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:24 am (PDT)
        >
        > Noticed this morning when I connect to my gateway, it is now greyed
        > out and I can not transmit. Worked yesterday and have not changed
        any
        > settings.
        >
        > Thoughts.
        >
        > Doug
        > W6DXX
        > K6IFR gateway
        >
        > Back to top
        >
        > <mailto:w6dxx@...?Subject=Re%3Aunable%20to%20transmit> Reply to
        > sender |
        > <mailto:DVDongle@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3Aunable%20to%
        20transmit>
        > Reply to group |

        Azk3Mz

        U5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzODMEc2Vj
        A2Rtc2
        > cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQ--?act=reply&messageNum=383>
        > web post

        HFlBF9

        TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzO
        DMEc2V
        > jA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQR0cGNJZAMzODM-> Messages
        in this
        > topic (4)
        >
        > 1b.

        jJrBF9

        TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzO
        DQEc2V

        DVDongle@yahoogroups.com,
        > "Douglas Bornstein" <w6dxx@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Noticed this morning when I connect to my gateway, it is now
        greyed
        > > out and I can not transmit. Worked yesterday and have not changed
        > any
        > > settings.
        > >
        > > Thoughts.
        > >
        > > Doug
        > > W6DXX
        > > K6IFR gateway
        > >

        > Back to top
        >
        > <mailto:aa4rc@...?Subject=Re%3A%20unable%20to%20transmit> Reply to
        > sender |
        > <mailto:DVDongle@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20unable%20to%
        20transmit>
        > Reply to group |

        Azk3Mz

        U5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzODQEc2Vj
        A2Rtc2
        > cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQ--?act=reply&messageNum=384>
        > web post

        G9zBF9

        TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzO
        DQEc2V
        > jA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQR0cGNJZAMzODM-> Messages
        in this
        > topic (4)
        >
        > 1c.

        GthBF9

        TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzO
        DUEc2V
        > jA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQ--> unable to transmit
        >
        > Posted by: "Douglas Bornstein"
        > <mailto:w6dxx@...?Subject=%20Re%3Aunable%20to%20transmit>
        > w6dxx@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/n46dv> n46dv
        >
        > Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:34 am (PDT)
        >
        > Yes, have module B selected
        >
        > Back to top
        >
        > <mailto:w6dxx@...?Subject=Re%3Aunable%20to%20transmit> Reply to
        > sender |
        > <mailto:DVDongle@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3Aunable%20to%
        20transmit>
        > Reply to group |

        Azk3Mz

        U5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzODUEc2Vj
        A2Rtc2
        > cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQ--?act=reply&messageNum=385>
        > web post

        WFmBF9

        TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzO
        DUEc2V
        > jA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQR0cGNJZAMzODM-> Messages
        in this
        > topic (4)
        >
        > 1d.

        WkzBF9

        TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzO
        DYEc2V
        > jA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQ--> Re: unable to
        transmit

        > Posted by: "Robin Cutshaw"
        > <mailto:aa4rc@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20unable%20to%20transmit>
        > aa4rc@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/aa4rc> aa4rc
        >
        > Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:37 am (PDT)
        >
        > Looks like the users.txt file on K6IFR doesn't have you listed. If
        you
        > are the admin, run "service dplus restart". That should solve your
        > problem.
        >
        > You are listed in the W4DOC users.txt file so you can transmit
        there.

        > --- In <mailto:DVDongle%40yahoogroups.com>
        DVDongle@yahoogroups.com,
        > "Douglas Bornstein" <w6dxx@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Yes, have module B selected
        > >

        > Back to top
        >
        > <mailto:aa4rc@...?Subject=Re%3A%20unable%20to%20transmit> Reply to
        > sender |
        > <mailto:DVDongle@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20unable%20to%
        20transmit>
        > Reply to group |

        Azk3Mz

        U5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzODYEc2Vj
        A2Rtc2
        > cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQ--?act=reply&messageNum=386>
        > web post

        WtwBF9

        TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzO
        DYEc2V
        > jA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQR0cGNJZAMzODM-> Messages
        in this
        > topic (4)
        >
        > Recent Activity
        >
        > . 5

        F9TAzk

        3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsa
        wN2bWJ
        > ycwRzdGltZQMxMjA4Mjg2ODM1> New Members
        >
        > . 4

        TAzk3M

        zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN
        2cGhvd
        > ARzdGltZQMxMjA4Mjg2ODM1> New Photos
        >
        > . 1

        BF9TAz

        k3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNs
        awN2ZG
        > IEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQ--> New Database

        zU5NzE

        1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwB
        HN0aW1
        > lAzEyMDgyODY4MzU-> Visit Your Group
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13oguc2sf/M=493064.12016262.12445669.8674
        578/D=
        > groups/S=1705063108:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1208294035/L=/B=0zYEFULaX.g-
        /J=1208286835

        orcent
        > ral> Latest product news
        >
        > Join Mod. Central
        >
        > stay connected.
        >
        > Curves on Yahoo!

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13po18d8f/M=493064.12016299.12445691.1132
        2765/D
        > =groups/S=1705063108:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1208294035/L=/B=1DYEFULaX.g-
        /J=120828683

        Of_Cur
        > ves_Everywhere> Share & discuss
        >
        > Curves, fitness
        >
        > and weight loss.
        >
        > Best of Y! Groups

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13o00pjeq/M=493064.12016306.12445698.8674
        578/D=
        > groups/S=1705063108:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1208294035/L=/B=1TYEFULaX.g-
        /J=1208286835

        710698/A=4763758/R=0/SIG=11ou7otip/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com
        /besto
        > fyahoogroups/> Check out the best
        >
        > of what Yahoo!
        >
        > Groups has to offer.
        >
        > Need to Reply?
        >
        > Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in
        the Daily
        > Digest.

        Azk3Mz

        U5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNu
        dHBjBH
        > N0aW1lAzEyMDgyODY4MzU-> Create New Topic |

        zU5NzE

        1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocARzd
        GltZQM
        > xMjA4Mjg2ODM1> Visit Your Group on the Web

        BF9TAz

        k3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNs
        awNtc2
        > dzBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgyODY4MzU-> Messages |

        TAzk3M

        zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN
        maWxlc
        > wRzdGltZQMxMjA4Mjg2ODM1> Files |

        9TAzk3

        MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsaw
        NwaG90
        > BHN0aW1lAzEyMDgyODY4MzU-> Photos |

        TAzk3M

        zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN
        saW5rc
        > wRzdGltZQMxMjA4Mjg2ODM1> Links |

        BF9TAz

        k3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNs
        awNkYg
        > RzdGltZQMxMjA4Mjg2ODM1> Database |

        TAzk3M

        zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN
        wb2xsc
        > wRzdGltZQMxMjA4Mjg2ODM1> Polls |

        F9TAzk

        3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
        wNtYnJ
        > zBHN0aW1lAzEyMDgyODY4MzU-> Members |

        BF9TAz

        k3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNs
        awNjYW
        > wEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI4NjgzNQ--> Calendar

        kAzIxN

        DAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTIwODI
        4NjgzN
        > Q--> Image removed by sender. Yahoo! Groups

        Azk3Mz

        U5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNz
        dG5ncw
        > RzdGltZQMxMjA4Mjg2ODM1> Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID
        required)
        > Change settings via email:
        > <mailto:DVDongle-normal@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%
        20Indiviua
        > l%20Email> Switch delivery to Individual |
        > <mailto:DVDongle-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%
        20Delivery%20For
        > mat:%20Traditional> Switch format to Traditional

        zU5NzE

        1BGdycElkAzIxNDAxMDAwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc
        3RpbWU
        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>