need a java version of dv tool

  • Carlos
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hi folks,
      my friend tried installing a java version of dv tool on my laptop a few months ago.
      I need this because I'm totally blind and dv tool 2.0 beta 4 and 2.0 beta 5 are not screen reader accessible.
      When my friend installed the java version it did not have the java sound capture driver in it.
      So it did not work.
      I have skype and also log me in on my pc,
      and was looking for help if someone had a java version that works and might help me install it remotely.
      If I can't get this to work I might have to give up and sell my dongle.
      There are not any blind accessible d-star radios out there right now.
      And the java version was the only option.
      I hope with the new release of dv tool it will be made accessible for blind people using screen readers.
      Thanks for any help.
      73s
      Carlos
      KB2CSN