Re: Fwd: Dvap audio

  • Alan McGrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hi Allen!
      I do not believe you sent enough information to start a diagnosis, such as type of PC or software running on the system.
      Some items to check on for no sound would be to check if other sound card applications that are installed are still working, to narrow down the possibilities of a hardware or software problem. If the DVAP is the only application with a sound issue, check into the configuration of the program (write down any settings so you can change them back if you make changes) to make sure that your sound settings match for the sound card that you have installed. I would recommend that you try the default settings first and this may correct the problem ( do not forget to save settings (if available to do so (I do not have a DVAP but I am assuming that it is similar to the DVDongle software)) and restart the DVAP program for each change that is made).
      If that fails you could try uninstallation and re installation of the DVAP program (also known as starting from scratch).
      I hope this advice is helpful but other operators may have better advice for you.

      Alan McGrew kc4mts
      kc4mts@...
       352-683-7264 cell 352-263-5920
      EC Hernando County ARES