raspberry pi. Interface with dvap

  • miapicca2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012
      Hi
      I would like to use a raspberry pi , arm computer to use my dvap and to use
      My AT&T air card to use dstar in my car. I have every thing but a raspberry pi
      And a wifi card to hook up to my AT&T wifi card. Any body have any advice to
      Get started. Right know I have my Mac book and dvap hooked together
      And it is connected to my AT&T mifi card with wifi and I am using my 80ad ht
      To use dstar in my car works great.