Re: [DVDongle] Re: cannot find ascpserialimac

  • Dan Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2012
      Robin,

      Thanks for the link and updated software.  That works like a champ.

      I do drop out of systems from time-to-time, but  I'm currently stuck in a Durham hotel so until I get to a stable internet I will not know for sure if the issue is my connectivity or not.  The red LED does flash every now and again, so I assume that has something to do with packet drops.  Maybe if I RTFM (read the fine manual) I'd know what the red was.

      73,
      Dan
      W0RO

      Dan Scott