RE: [DVDongle] Multiple call sign DVAP access

  • John Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2012

      In this situation, the callsign of the DVAP is irrelevant.  All stations just tune to the frequency of the DVAP, set for simplex, and issue commands as normal.  On the DVAP side, make sure the “lock callsign” box is unchecked.  Local stations are essentially operating simplex to each other, but accessing the D-STAR network through a common DVAP.. The callsign programmed ibn the DVAP must be a registered and approved callsign.

      John WB4QDX