registration disappeared

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      I registered for the dv dongle access via gb7wv back in 2008, have not been on air for some time and thought I would resurrect the dongle. On connecting with the latest version of dvtool, I am informed that I am not registered on the network. I had forgotten to re-validate my license which I have now done.
      GB7WV cannot register users at the moment so how do I register again.

      Hope somebody can point me in the right direction.

      Regards

      Brian Millward G0MDN
    • gw0div@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
        Register somewhere else, try Dave MW0RUH at the 'CD's website.

        Rhys
        GW0DIV

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <brian@...> wrote:

        > I registered for the dv dongle access via gb7wv back in 2008, have not been on air for some time and thought I would resurrect the dongle. On connecting with the latest version of dvtool, I am informed that I am not registered on the network. I had forgotten to re-validate my license which I have now done.
        > GB7WV cannot register users at the moment so how do I register again.
        >
        > Hope somebody can point me in the right direction.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Brian Millward G0MDN

      • Brian
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
          Thanks Rhys,

          Have done that and am now registered again.

          Brian
          G0MDN