Windows 7 64 device not found fix

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      Hi folks. It seems that the FTDI driver bug that causes trashed registry entries is continuing to cause issues for DVTool for a small group of people. If you are experiencing this issue, please download:

      http://opendstar.org/tools/DVToolTest.exe

      and place it in the same folder as DVTool.exe on your PC. Then double click on DVToolTest and see if it fixes the problem. I'm trying to work around the driver bug.

      You must have DVTool 2.0beta5 installed prior to copying this into the dvtool folder.

      Please let me know...

    • ZL2TWS
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012

        I have beta5 installed on my ACER TM7740G laptop Win7 64 bit now for 6 months with perfect results. No issues experienced and thank you for your work with this software. I had one request from another user in my area if the PTT button could be a bit larger in size. Something to do with the strength of the glasses used and getting the mouse pointer on target each time.

        Cheers and 73 John Wysocki ZL2TWS at ZL2VH  B