RE: [DVDongle] Use D-Starusers.org "Last Heard" to find quick Dongle Conversations

  • Jim, W4ATK
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2008
      Les and everyone, the Birmingham Alabama D-Star system is in the midst of transition to the G2 system. We currently have the new G2 server operational but not on the mountain at the repeater site. Somehow, the IP address of the new G2 showed up in the Dongle list (actually for a while it was not showing up, but that has been resolved), and as there are no radios attached, it is a bit of a dead end for us dongle users. But this is only temporary. We shall return!

      73's Jim, W4ATK
      w4atk@...
      http://web.mac.com/jimrogers_w4atk